- Stop adding salt to food (I have gotten better at this but still do on occasion.)
- Drink 8 glasses of water per day.
- Cut down on fat and carb intake (my fitness pal.)
- Join the sports centre I work at and attend weekly spin classes.
- Swim at least once a week to regain fitness ready for uni.
- Go to the gym more often and start some weight training as well as cardio.
- Lose 5 pounds.
- Lose an inch off waist and hips.
- Body Fat < 20%.
Feel free to suggest me things and add your own. Who’s with me?